Saturday, February 20, 2010

will I regret posting this?

I'm ready to confess my sins. I really didn't want to let ya'll know about how much I weighed after the holidays. I had no discipline and it's just amazing how quickly the weight comes back! Eating healthy and exercising has to constantly be a part of my life. hope my kids have better genes ;)
Well, I started working hard at getting in shape 2 weeks ago, so on February 7th, I weighed 182. Yeah, I know, insane! That week was my first week of fit camp and running 3 days a week and all together eating better. This last week, I through in the holiday melt down 6 day diet and am now down to 178.4. I was really wanting to just take a magic pill and be back down to where I was at the beginning of December. Today is my last day of the melt down and next week I plan on eating healthy and continuing my workouts and then the week after, I will do something a little more strict, then just eat healthy.....you get it? What I was really hoping for was to lose 5 lbs on the meltdown but no luck. I guess the 2 is more likely to stay off than losing 5. Oh I should also add that I've had that wonderful gift from mother nature all week so maybe that is making me hold onto another pound? Time will tell.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I decided that I wasn't going to kill myself in December by trying stay away from all the good food. Especially since I was staying at my parents house for two weeks. So, in December I just tried to maintain. Then...I ate at Los Hermanos 3 times in that two weeks!!!!! Yeah, you can tell how well that went! I have ALMOST gotten back to where I was before Thanksgiving. I have decided that starting next week I am going to get really strict. My goal is to be to my goal weight by a certain time this summer and then I am going to go get a new wardrobe! But, what I am doing is just maintaining where I am...and will be great once I get to where I want to be. So, good luck next week! I promise you, I will be feeling your pain!

my progress

Followers